Join our team and enjoy working with a stable company offering many benefits to include medical, dental, vision, vacation, life insurance, short-term disability, and overtime pay. Benefits available after 60 days!
We are looking for an experienced, dependable Pipe Crew, to include a Foreman, Pipelayer, Tailman/Hillman and Equipment Operator. A crew that is wanting to grow with our always expanding company. Pay will be based on experience and will range from $22.00 to 40.00 per hour.
*Must have 2-5 years’ experience working on an underground utilities (water & sewer) pipe crew.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening
*Extended periods of sitting/standing
* Bending, stopping, lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing
*Must be able to lift no less than 50 lbs.
*May be exposed to hazardous materials
*May be exposed to inclement weather
*Overtime/weekends may be required
Lube Tech/Jr. Mechanic
- Knowledge of greasing and fueling construction equipment
- Mechanical skills
- Assists mechanic with various maintenance and repairs
- Interest in learning the operation of heavy equipment
- Various other tasks as assigned by management
- High School Diploma preferred but not required
- Related experience preferred
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to use power and hand tools
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Acceptable driving record required
- Ability to lift, push, and pull no less than 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, climb, and squat for extended periods
- May be exposed to hazardous materials
- May be exposed to dust and dirt
- May be exposed to inclement weather
- Overtime/weekends may be required